CITY TOUR PASS Saint Petersburg is the tourist ticket-booklet which offers one-time free admission to the main city museums (Hermitage, Russian museum, Kunstkamera, Faberge museum, Tsarskoye selo, Peterhof, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Savior on the Spilled Blood) & sightseeing tour, discounts in famous shops, restaurants and cafes, entertainment in Saint Petersburg.
Except free admission to the best and the most interesting places in St.Petersburg, City Tour Pass includes:
- Sightseeing tour by CITY SIGHTSEEING double decker bus (Hop on – Hop off: you can board and leave at any stops on the tour’s route).
- Boat tour by CITY SIGHTSEEING NEVA
- Hydrofoil to Peterhof
With City Tour Pass you save about 33%. You can buy City Tour Pass on the website, subway stations or in city hotels (but their price can be higher) – see full list here.
City Tour Pass allows you to get discounts in St.Peterburg:
- Cafes and restaraunts
More information about the places where you can save money is in Discounts section.
The most popular and useful discounts with City Tour Pass:
- 30% off a night boat tour during bridge raising time (it is valid for adults and during the navigation period only)
- 30% off a sightseeing tour with double decker buses City Sightseeing Tour
- 30% off a price of City Sightseeing Neva boat tour (it is valid for adults and during the navigation period)
- 30% off a price of a trip by hydrofoils to Peterhof (one-way ticket for adults, it is available only during the navigation period)
- 200 rubles discount for the ticket to the excursion route Nevskaya panorama
- 10 – 50% discounts in the shops, cafes, restaurants and other interesting places in Saint Petersburg.
Among our partners there are a lot of popular St. Petersburg’s companies: jewelry store Yakhont, Imperial Porcelain Factory shops, FC Zenit, Russian cuisine restaurant Palkin, cafe Singer and others.
Using City Tour Pass discounts you can save about 33%.